Monday, February 27, 2012

power of positive printing

so the title leaves much to be desired .. but I think you get the point.

I love that I've printed so many of my 'words of encouragement' that I can swap them around the frames throughout the house.  These are a really nice personal touch to help bring up the mood or enhance a feeling, depending on the way the day/week is going.

if you can't tell by the prints today - this week has been a little trying on the patience.
.. but with a teenage girl; things often are.  It's hard to admit, but some days I need to remind myself of how lucky I am to only have the simple troubles of forgotten homework and a textaholic teen. :)







more prints on the page :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

craft play love is just my little blog about life, family, crafts and all the random junk in between. I like comments .. so leave 'em!! Even if you don't - I'll still know you were here. You mind as well say 'ello .. don't be a creeper ;)