Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the best IS yet to come ..

I miss her, today
to be clear - I miss her a lot of days
but today, I miss her really a lot
I would give anything to hear her rambunctious laugh from across the house
see her sweet  smile when she found a great deal at a yard sale
feel her arms around me in one of her famous bear hugs
or to hear her opinionated unfiltered comments about everything from religion to weight gain in America

the best IS always yet to come ... we just have to remember to fight our way through it, some days.

I love and miss you, Gramma <3


of course I had to make a non-pink version ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

craft play love is just my little blog about life, family, crafts and all the random junk in between. I like comments .. so leave 'em!! Even if you don't - I'll still know you were here. You mind as well say 'ello .. don't be a creeper ;)