Thursday, March 8, 2012

live a colorful life ...

the time has come and we've started to book our hotel rooms
we're for sure going on vacaaaaattttiiiooon !

it sounds weird to say type that
it'll be our very first vacation - in over a decade
we've gone on road trips here and there
a couple of 2 day outtings
camping in the mountains, etc.
... but nothing over 500 miles
we're pretty local folk

I like it that way ;)

anyway .. I'm excited and I made this printable in honor of today.
Today, being the first day of the rest of our lives.
Lives where we will be able to start a story 'when we were on vacation.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

craft play love is just my little blog about life, family, crafts and all the random junk in between. I like comments .. so leave 'em!! Even if you don't - I'll still know you were here. You mind as well say 'ello .. don't be a creeper ;)