Friday, January 6, 2012

kitchen central

I couldn't think of a better title for this project .. so it's simply 'kitchen central'

About once a week, you can find me scrambling around the house looking for a scratch paper to create our 'menu' for the week.

At LEAST once a day, you can find me or the husband scrambling looking for another scratch paper to make a list before we go to the store.

I won't even count how often you can catch me nagging at the husband to do some random thing that I could swear I've asked him at least 5982034 times before, to do ...

So - this is a central board for all of that ... :)

If When I do this again (I won't kid myself .. I wasn't 100% satisfied with it) so, when I do it again - I'll change a few things.

I'll add a ' ... stuff to say ... ' for a message area
I'll make bigger spots to write meals
I'll NOT use a 16x9 frame .. what weird measurements.

Anyhowzers .. this is how it turned out

1 comment:

  1. Ah! This is such a great idea! So easy, but so functional! Thanks for you sweet comment on my thread holder! It was so fun to make! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

craft play love is just my little blog about life, family, crafts and all the random junk in between. I like comments .. so leave 'em!! Even if you don't - I'll still know you were here. You mind as well say 'ello .. don't be a creeper ;)